ABOUT AWAC Consultation Policies
We are a non-profit establishment, and our services are available to all Atılım University Staff free of charge.
The Centre works on an appointment basis, which can be obtained by the Staff through the following steps:
- Take your appointment at least two days ahead of the session.
Note that Monday and Tuesday consultations are to be taken from the preceding week by Thursday, 16:30.
- To obtain an appointment:
• Check the suitable time for you (Click to see the details).
• Fill in the “Application Form” on the web and submit your application. (Click to fill in the “Application Form”)
• If you are facing any technical problems, contact Assist. Prof. Dr. İsmail Erton at 8534, or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for your appointment, and fill out the form subsequently. A form is also available at the Director’s office door. (Click to see where the AWAC Main Office and Consultants are located); or
- You are entitled to have one to three 90-120 minute sessions per week. The instructor may agree to grant you additional sessions given his/her schedule. In busy periods, our schedules may fill up very quickly, in which case we operate on a first-come first-served basis.
- If you are to receive two consultations, we recommend that you sign up with the same consultant in order to further build up on the interaction and the familiarity with your needs.
- If you are unable to attend a reserved consultation session, you have
to contact the AWAC Director, Assist. Prof. Dr. İsmail Erton at 8534, or
send a prior notification to email@example.com , including your excuse
and request about your future consultation plans. Please note that no
further appointments are be provided to the individuals who fail to show
up without a prior notice.